How surreal!
Sometimes things go so fast you never stop to think of the bizarity of it all.
I just picked up my lab manual, and stared at the cover incomprehensively for one second until I realized it was the Queen's logo.
It's strange...I'm at Queen's somehow. It's not regret here - far from it. It's...just that I started thinking about this from a new perspective. I suddenly realize that I'm 200km away from Toronto, in Kingston....studying....commerce.
It's really not the same as I thought it before. I feel attached and detached at the same time....it's like an out-of-body experience. Hmmm....
It has become hard to use this tool to blog. Or rather, to blog in general.
I need a change of pace.
I am still in the stage of sharing from others. So for...
15 years ago
1 comment:
I didnt even read ur post... but to reply to ur post I thought this was easier =P
yawr Queen's suck ok =P iz in a) small town (albeit the scenery) and b) has a penitentiary looming over it , plus c) the ppl there are so snobby and pompous =P
but if it makes u feel any better, Western is out of my options too... realized that a) it's also at small town and b) the program is just f'ed (only 2 yrs HBA -_- so basically I'd be wasting my first two yrs)
=P but I know u're enjoying queen's so happy commercing! what do u take in commerce anyway?
Post a Comment