2007-09-07

I.
LOVE.
COMMERCE.

W0000000000000000000000T COMMERCE IS THE SHIT BABY!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol i'm glad you're enjoying commerce @ queen's. i'm guessing that people there would have more spirit than 'loo-ers.

newayz, do expand on it when you have the time.

Boggled said...

yay I'm going into commerce too, should be fun =P how IS queens?

Steven said...

it kicks all other business programs' asses. hands down.

but that's just my personal opinion =P

Boggled said...

like u have any experience with all other business programs =P

are u taking masters, and are u staying in queens if u are?

Steven said...

why are u thinking so long term? live the moment ROFL
lol i actually do know something abt other business programs...but ok whatevs. There's no point in trying to disprove the bias anyways.

talk to me on msn or something if you need to know more info.

Boggled said...

ROFLZ =P I DO live in the moment, for the moment... but iz good to have a general idea of broader things

and yes, my bias is undefatigable

alrite, will do