I don't fucking know.
I never fucking knew.
I will never know.
But that's a good thing. Why? Because things I don't understand always tend to be more beautiful.
This has been your much delayed tidbit of Steven emo-ness. Somewhat.
Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
12 years ago
5 comments:
Steven is in -censored- zomg =O
nice emo-ness =P
but yawr I know my uni choices aren't exactly good w/ business, but the reasons are 'loo: co-op obviously, uoT - the city, and ryerson - mom works there, aka free education XD
undergrad is not too important anyway
...who knows...
well, so long as it all works out =)
1) why am i censored? i thought only the dictator had that....privilege.
2) cool - but just beware of extremely .. unsavory individuals.
3) ...clever.
4) no need.
Post a Comment