2008-10-24

Despite whatever grievances I may have with my marketing professor, I must admit that I greatly admire, appreciate, and envy for one of his most profound talents: no matter how much full of shit he believes you are, he will always and consistently give you a great smile, an acknowledging nod, and a near-impenetrable sense of sincerity and understanding. And this is before he even starts his spiel on how he understands where you're coming from, yada yada...

This is something only a first-rate marketing professor/professional can give, something you cannot fully believe in until you witness it yourself. And when you do witness it...when he looks in your eye and gives off a smile that is the hallmark of sincerity... I must say I was quite enraptured. What a maestro.

Reminds me of a old quote by Nietzsche.

p.s. are we meeting over xmas break?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

of course we are!
i'll be back by the 22nd latest (ending early. frig i can't wait to get out of this place -_-)

Steven said...

yeah...i just found i'm leaving for cali on the 22nd =\

William said...

what? ending early? i only end at 17th =D *pats*

but D= why leave at that time, steven =(

That marketing professor... I think there is a reason why he is marketing, don't you think? He has so much experience to build upon to attack the young age group!

Oliver Warbux said...

sooner or later, we gotta crash your apt steve...might as well be sooner =P.

I'm done 16th, no idea when I'm getting back.

Steven said...

lol...of course william. which is why i admire him in my perverse way. however, i don't think he's attacking the youth age group...he's much too narcissistic to bother doing so, and we're not that young.

we're visiting relatives/friends/vacationing. i'll be out by 18th, latest. so that weekend is viable. so I guess either I'm out or Lisa will have to get back before that weekend? lol

Unknown said...

when are you coming back from cali?

Steven said...

don't know, i'll tell u guys as soon as i find out. class starts on 5th, so before then.

William said...

Steven, the marketing genius is merely doing his job! It is completedly normal and fits his expertise =P

By attacking, I meant that he is gathering information about the age group for exploitation later on.

And yes, Steven, WE are young =)

Unknown said...

actually, i just sorta decided to come back on the 22nd or 23rd -_-... have u found out when ur coming back?