As God will be my witness, I hereby grant Steven Wang the permission to fail his next exam with grace and humility. I will hold no grudge against him for his immature foolishness and subsequent forced re-prioritizing, and will continue to work with him afterwards to ensure the future success of more important matters thereafter.
signed,
Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
12 years ago
5 comments:
since when did you become religious?
iz beautiful
reminiscent of the ancient saying: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept... and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I have to kill today because they pissed me off.
Amen. XD
good luck =)
i believe spiritual is the term. since when? ...since my whim said so, which was about 2 days ago.
You capitalized God.
yep.
Post a Comment