yep, reading week frame is the same. night viewing is fine. as for actually reading it, that's a hard question to answer. i wouldn't recommend either way.
Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
It has become hard to use this tool to blog. Or rather, to blog in general.
I need a change of pace.
I am still in the stage of sharing from others. So for...
Three years is about the lifespan of a blog (for me), and so "A Notebook"
is now officially moved to http://www.lisazhang.ca/. Don't worry - old
posts and ...
With Internet comes a revolution. With revolution comes a change in
fundamental rules. The virtual world overshadowed many users' physical
realms as online...
6 comments:
Hmmm do you recommend reading before watching it? o_o'
Reading week's Feb 16-20 for me...
and it's the same for lisa. I, on the other hand, don't get reading week since I'm on the work term.
Evening viewing iight with you folks?
yep, reading week frame is the same. night viewing is fine. as for actually reading it, that's a hard question to answer. i wouldn't recommend either way.
i ... don't think i'm going to go back to T. that weekend... if i can help it...
you're actually going to read in waterloo?
or CT ... >_>"
Post a Comment