Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
It has become hard to use this tool to blog. Or rather, to blog in general.
I need a change of pace.
I am still in the stage of sharing from others. So for...
Three years is about the lifespan of a blog (for me), and so "A Notebook"
is now officially moved to http://www.lisazhang.ca/. Don't worry - old
posts and ...
With Internet comes a revolution. With revolution comes a change in
fundamental rules. The virtual world overshadowed many users' physical
realms as online...
4 comments:
that's one way to get girls to notice you. I'd suggest a more subtle approach though =P
....it seemed like u were awfully quick to notice me. hmm....=P
oh, on the contrary, quick to be disgusted =P
*agrees w/warbux's original comment =P*
Post a Comment