Ok so apparently I promised I would dish out some of my experiences w/ OBE. Should never do things when I'm sleep deprived, lol.
Ok so the basic gist was this: This was a half lucid dream, half OBE. I think I was in gr12, at the height of puberty and raging hormones, or something of the like. I was having a nap that went a little overtime. Suddenly, I woke up, and I felt terrified for some reason. I couldn't control my body, and I felt like falling upwards. But I manage to somehow will myself out of bed, like a crippled person. I take a few steps. Stumble across the living room like a drunk, and then collapse back on the bed. Fell asleep.
After I woek up, my mother doesn't recall me sleepwalking.
So I guess that's an OBE?
Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
12 years ago
3 comments:
gotta ask: what perspective was this all from? (i.e. first-person view, third person view?)
not really either. i couldn't see myself as another person (hence not 3rd), but i really felt detached from any sort of 1st person apparatus
my uncle's gonna be interested in speaking to you about this now =P
Post a Comment