2007-08-19

Alright, so that was really just a terrible introduction to my blog. I was tired after posting the last entry on my last one, henceforth...

Anyways, this place looks much better, except for the annoying frame at the top, as it interferes with the layout and theme. Now, I have to explore the other options.

I really have nothing much else to say at the moment. Headache of sorts.

4 comments:

Boggled said...

ooo luv how u dont have titles for ur posts
ooo luv ur short profile, esp the RAWR part
ooo u totally copied the "Fellow Bloggers" -__- from MOI but w/e =P
ooo I LUV UR PLAYLIST!!! *COPIES SONGS*
ooo hello shady pensieve =P the hp'ness

-L

Boggled said...

p.s. I cannot believe u like stacy's mom... I LUV THAT SONG TOO!! ^^

haha that sounded wrong =P

Steven said...

um....what's wrong with providing convenient links for further reading? LOL I was gonna put Steven's Playlist > Lilly's Playlist as my title.......hehe you should stop posting so much of Linkin Park....they're not THAT great. I made sure I only had from each artist to ensure diversity. =P

I <3 Stacy's Mom, yes. ^^ (it's an Shad inside joke, but yea.....enjoy)

Boggled said...

ENSURE DIVERSITY? dude u have like, what, 60 songs on the playlist... diversity will happen no matter what unless u pour in all their albums... even then LOLZ =P I luv them, dont be a hater XDD