HAHA hey stevvie, did you see stephen colbert's speech at the presidential dinner thing in 2006... I just saw it on youtube... the guy has got skills and guts, seriously. o it's Lilly btw =P
I did not know you guys could all visit my blog. ROFL. So much for privacy. =P
Jk, btw Lilly (yes I'm a huge Colbert fan - I watched that segment a year ago =P), there is an AWESOME segment he just did. Check it out! http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/66123/detail/
Download Death and Religion in a Changing World PDF Book title: Death and
Religion in a Changing World. Download the book Death and Religion in a
Changing ...
It has become hard to use this tool to blog. Or rather, to blog in general.
I need a change of pace.
I am still in the stage of sharing from others. So for...
Three years is about the lifespan of a blog (for me), and so "A Notebook"
is now officially moved to http://www.lisazhang.ca/. Don't worry - old
posts and ...
With Internet comes a revolution. With revolution comes a change in
fundamental rules. The virtual world overshadowed many users' physical
realms as online...
5 comments:
w00t! first comment =)
I think you two *points up* will end up causing all of -poke- to migrate this way, lol
HAHA hey stevvie, did you see stephen colbert's speech at the presidential dinner thing in 2006... I just saw it on youtube... the guy has got skills and guts, seriously.
o it's Lilly btw =P
-L
I did not know you guys could all visit my blog. ROFL. So much for privacy. =P
Jk, btw Lilly (yes I'm a huge Colbert fan - I watched that segment a year ago =P), there is an AWESOME segment he just did. Check it out! http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/66123/detail/
omg, I LOLed at it... it's AWESOME... "right after he buried the dinosaur bones"... is colbert rlly christian???
LUV HIM! ^^ thx for the site
Post a Comment