2008-02-05

feeling useless - it's such a strange yet refreshing feeling.

this has been the first time in a long while since I was the member of a group that fucks up everyone else and someone else had to fix things up for me. for the longest time ever, the person fixing up people's fuck ups was...me. Staying up overnight, correcting 3 different people's work because their crap was retarded. Nope, not complaining or anything. but it's definitely funny how that mental motto has ingrained itself into me - I was so surprised how little I wanted people to help me, because I was gonna get seriously fucked up tonight had my group actually let me guilt trip myself into taking on the 3000 word report due today at 4. So...yeah, 3 people saved my ass today. And no, they're not Lisa-like individuals....just normal people with a normal sense of responsbility. Nothing too remarkable. The finished work atm is not that remarkable either...but it's this sudden dissipation of responsibility that's so....great. The lesson to me here is beyond words. Yet I can definitely feel the impact.

i'm the liability. 1st quite embarassing, then quite funny, finally quite exhilarating.conclusion? i love commerce kids. ^^

what, were you expecting something emo from the 1st line of this post? haha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for not being fucked up!! ^__^'

Unknown said...

just realized this post was posted 6:52 AM... wow.

Steven said...

it was started then.